Kenscio is a award-winning data-driven Digital advertising Company. We bring analytical and technology, creativity insights to deliver electronic success for our clients.
We are searching for a Digital Marketing Manager to create, implement, track and optimize Digital advertising campaigns across all electronic channels for Kenscio along with our clients.
Your Roles And Responsibilities:
- Implementation, monitoring and optimization of Google Adwords and other PPC campaigns with expertise in at least one domain of Real Estate, Travel or eCommerce business
- Employ targets on Facebook, LinkedIn and other Social networks
- Exposure to LeadSquared, WebEngage or similar marketing automation instrument
- The campaigns will be run for India and US customers so expertise in several geographies will be an extra advantage
- Ensuring continuing optimisation of customer websites to create top excellent visitors and conversions
- Assessing information from Google Analytics and other tools to increase traffic, and improve usability, content & design on the site
- Demonstrable knowledge in managing and leading SEO/SEM, site and conversion optimization
- Help in optimizing websites, landing pages working closely together with development and design to enhance online customer travel and conversion speeds
- Understanding of Mobile App advertising and monetization would be added advantage
- LookupEngine Optimization: Build long term SEO strategy that permits our site to be rated highly for many key phrases that aim clients search for
- Assessing and Implementing SEO best practice for on-page content, URL structures, and page name, meta-data and anchor text.
- Get high quality backlinks utilizing ethical SEO techniques
- Regular monitoring of site ranking performance
- Identifying key words with low difficulty to acquire considerable traffic.
- Build searchengineadvertising campaigns key focus will be on strategy development, execution and optimisation
- Creating digital strategies and consumer insight for new consumer and existing user base
- guarantee exhaustive usage of analytics and maintain a qualitative strategy to advertising.
- Develop, optimize and track monthly electronic Promoting
Here Is what we want You to Have
- 3+ years of proven working experience from DigitalMarketing
- Engineering schooling background from a reputable college.
- Demonstrable experience managing and leading SEO/SEM, sociable websites and/or exhibit advertising campaigns
- highly innovative with expertise in identifying target audiences and devising electronic campaigns that engage, educate and inspire
- Solid knowledge of site analytics programs (e.g., Google Analytics, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Powerful analytical skills and info thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in Internet Marketing and dimension
This is the opportunity to become part of an exceptional team of people to contribute to an environment in which initiative and innovation are rewarded and encouraged. If you like a challenge, discuss our “job hard/play difficult” mindset, thrive on change and continuously strive for excellence in all that you do, submit an application for a position with us now. When applying to email@example.com, PLEASE SUBMIT CV along with a URL to your own portfolio.